Saturday, September 26, 2009

Advice

Advice


I have learned a few things in my days of traveling upon life’s highway. I wish I could say I don’t have regret, but that isn’t a true statement. There are times when I have asked for advice when my understanding of present circumstances were beyond my ability to make heads or tails of what was taking place. What will frustrate my sanity is when my brain is in working order, I understand the reason(s) for the present issue and all those who within calling distance are determined to tell me how to survive or how to make the road I have to travel a perfect lane.
I have taught myself the ability to accept both kinds of information with a smile and a promise to myself that I will remember not to forward any gesture of information unless asked.
I have shared my opinion a few times. Did the recipient of my advice want to hear what I had to say? I’m not sure. I hope so. Several have told me, “Thanks, Donna. Your advice helped me get the rough spots in dealing with day to day life.
That’s why I am writing my take on advice. I made it through the rough times with words of wisdom I consider to be sent from God.
Today as you read my collection of words I hope you heed what I have to say. Use it to get you through hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment